The Coach Education Programme
As a coach you know how important it is keep your skills sharp and you know that the basic technical knowledge associated with specific sports needs to be supplemented with a range of supporting skills. This extensive programme has been developed following consultation with our partners from the Local Authorities, National Governing Bodies and sports coach UK. Please take your time to look through each of the development opportunities on offer on the website.
The generic courses available range from Safeguarding & Protecting Children and How to Coach Disabled People in Sport to First Aid. Also on offer are a wide variety of National Governing Body courses. Each course will be delivered by high quality coach tutors, in good learning environments, at a reasonable cost. Active Humber is committed to developing a leading Coach Education programme across the Humber.
Please use the tool below to search for courses:
- Courses For All (April To Sept 17) (PDF, 3.8 Mb)
Download our latest edition of Courses for All
Booking Terms & Conditions
Courses are to be booked and paid for online by visiting www.activehumber.co.uk/courses. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or you can request an invoice online.
- Course places are limited and all bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis.
- Courses should be paid for at the time of booking. If places are not paid for within 14 days of the course, places will be cancelled.
- Any late bookings made within 14 days of the course should be paid for immediately
- Places will be confirmed upon full payment, confirmation will be sent outlining full details of the course.
- Invoices will be issued on receipt of an official purchase order from Local Authorities, Commercial Organisations or Clubs. Invoices will then be raised upon confirmation of booking.
- Active Humber reserve the right to cancel any course if there are insufficient numbers. Full refunds will be made in these circumstances only.
- No refund can be made to any person who withdraws their application less than 10 working days prior to the start of the course.
Contact: Garreth Roberts
Tel: 01482 244344
Mobile: 07860 954345