Active Withernsea Community Development Officer
Salary - SCP28 £25,463 per annum (pro rata)
Employment type: Fixed Term Full Time
Job Reference/Advert Number: CULT000580
This role will be to establish and manage a range of sustainable health and well being and physical activity initiatives within the Active Withernsea project.
- Manage and develop specific elements of the Active Withernsea development plan to drive up participation in physical activity
- Co-ordinate sustainable initiatives across Withernsea in partnership with internal departments and external agencies at local, regional and national levels e. g. the development of multi-use community play areas
- Provide development support for a range of projects run by the voluntary sector, Town/Parish Councils and local businesses in relation to resolving community issues and applying for external capital and revenue funding
The Sport, Play & Arts Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
The post will be fixed term until 31stMarch 2021 and there is an opportunity of a possible secondment.
For an informal chat, please contact Gill Davison, Senior Sport & Active Communities Officer on 01482 392525
- Closing date: 10 October 2018
- Interview date: 19 October 2018
To apply for this post, please visit the East Riding Jobs website - https://jobs.eastriding.gov.uk
- Job Outline Active Withernsea Development Officer (MS Word, 46 Kb)
- Employee Spec Active Withernsea Development Officer (MS Word, 52 Kb)