Active Withernsea Community Engagement Officer
Salary - SCP28 £25,463 per annum (pro rata)
Employment type: Fixed Term Full Time
Job Reference/Advert Number: CULT000581
This role will manage a range of sustainable health, wellbeing and physical activity engagement initiatives within the Active Withernsea project.
- Develop and implement all areas linked to marketing of the Active Withernsea project and its activities
- Develop and manage strong networks and links between community groups, organisations and service users and will co-ordinate engagement activities and implement local action plans
- Develop opportunities that enable members of local communities to contribute and co-produce the planning and delivery of sustainable sport, physical activity and health and well-being services
- Lead the coordination of key engagement events, focus groups and associated tasks
The Sport, Play & Arts Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
The post will be fixed term until 31stMarch 2021 and there is an opportunity of a possible secondment.
For an informal chat, please contact Laurie Fergusson, Public Health Lead (Weight Management, Physical Activity, Health Trainers, Tobacco Control and NHS Health Checks) on 01482 391418
- Closing date: 10 October 2018
- Interview date: 19 October 2018
To apply for this post, please visit the East Riding Jobs website - https://jobs.eastriding.gov.uk
- Job Outline Active Withernsea Engagement Officer (MS Word, 47 Kb)
- Employee Spec Active Withernsea Engagement Officer (MS Word, 52 Kb)