Active Withernsea Development and Implementation Lead
Salary - SCP42 £38,052 per annum (pro rata)
Employment type: Fixed Term Full Time
Job Reference/Advert Number: CULT000579
The role will be to manage the strategic design, effective management and operational delivery of the Active Withernsea Local Delivery Pilot in partnership with core stakeholders and Sport England, using a whole systems approach to maximise outcomes for Withernsea.
- Build strong relationships and working partnerships with a wide range of local partners and stakeholders who are existing or potential influencers in promoting and increasing physical activity
- Identify opportunities and innovative solutions for developing physical activity and to provide support to make this happen
- Develop, lead and monitor a wide range of health and well-being and physical activity opportunities aimed at engaging key target groups, including young people, adults, older adults and families
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of whole system change
- Ensure Active Withernsea's aims, objectives and priorities are being met and are effectively reviewed, updated and communicated
The Sport, Play & Arts Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
The post will be fixed term until 31stMarch 2021 and there is an opportunity of a possible secondment.
For an informal chat, please contact Lou Adams, Sport, Play and Arts (Interim: Sewerby Hall and Gardens, Countryside & Foreshores) Services Manager on 01482 392520
- Closing date: 10 October 2018
- Interview date: 18 October 2018
To apply for this post, please visit the East Riding Jobs website - https://jobs.eastriding.gov.uk
- Job Outline Active Withernsea Development And Implementation Lead (MS Word, 47 Kb)
- Employee Spec Active Withernsea Development And Implementation Lead (MS Word, 52 Kb)